Stu is a chromatic brawler who was added to Brawl Stars in January 2022. He is a thrower who is known for his fast movement speed and his ability to throw sticky bombs that explode after a short delay. His Super ability allows him to create a large explosion that deals damage to enemies in a wide area.
Table of contents
- Zero drag: Stu’s dash distance is increased by 71%.
- Gaso-Heal: using his nitro booster super restores 400 of stu’s health.
- Speed Zone: Stu drops a booster that makes himself and his teammates and other allies move faster while inside of its area of effect
- Breakthrough: Stu’s next super can bash through obstacles making debris fly forward. Each piece of debris deals 200 damage to any opponent it hits.
Which Star Power and Gadget is best for Stu
The best Star Power and Gadget for Stu depends on your playstyle and the game mode you are playing.
- Zero Drag is a good choice if you want to be more aggressive and get up close to enemies. It can also be used to escape from danger.
- Gaso Heal is a good choice if you want to be more defensive. It also makes you be able to survive longer.
- Speed Zone is a good choice if you want to be more mobile and chase down enemies. It can also be used to escape from danger or to dodge enemy attacks.
- Breakthrough is a good choice on many maps to surprise enemy throwers or to just break wall.
Best maps for Stu
- Gem Grab: Stu can use his super to grab the gems and dodge enemy brawlers while carrying the gems.
- Brawl Ball: Stu can use his Super to score goals or to clear the way for his team to score.
- Heist: Stu can use his Super to keep giving pressure while attacking the safe.
- Hot Zone: Stu can use his Super to stay in the zone while dodging enemy attacks.
- Knockout: Stu can easily hold its lane in knockout since he can use his Super to dodge enemy attack.
Stu Tips and tricks
- Use your movement speed to your advantage. Stu is one of the fastest brawlers in the game, so use this to your advantage to get in and out of combat quickly. You can also use your movement speed or super to dodge enemy attacks.
- Use your Super to dodge enemy attacks. Stu’s Super can be used to dash away from enemy attack and to get your opponent into your range
- Be careful of enemies with long range. Stu is a close-range brawler, so you need to be careful of enemies with long range attacks. If you’re up against a long-range brawler, try to close the distance with your super and kill them with your normal attack.
- Gem Grab: Stu is a great choice for Gem Grab, as his super allows him to be a great gem carrier.
- Brawl Ball: Stu is also a good choice for Brawl Ball, as he can use his Super to score goals or to clear the way for your team.
- Heist: Stu can be used to great effect in heist since his super allows him to keep up the presure on the enemy safe.
Superstar (29 Gems or 1000 Bling)
Wicked (79 Gems or 2750 Bling)
Headless Rider (149 Gems)
True Silver (10000 Coins)
True Gold (25000 Coins)
Stu’s voice is provided by Kai Skrotzki. Kai Skrotzki is a German voice actor who has voiced a variety of characters in video games, anime, and cartoons. He is known for his work in the “Tales of” series, “Fire Emblem”, and “Sword Art Online”.
Stu’s voice is high-pitched and energetic, which matches his personality. He has a lot of catchphrases, such as:
“Spin to win!”,
“Crash and burn, get fixed, return!”,
His voice also has a slight stutter, which adds to his character.
Kai Skrotzki does a great job of bringing Stu to life. His voice is both funny and engaging, and it really helps to make Stu a memorable character.
Overall, Stu is a very powerful brawler who can be used to great effect in a variety of game modes. He is a bit of a glass cannon, so you need to be careful not to get caught out by enemies with long range attacks. However, if you can use his movement speed and his Super to your advantage, you can be a force to be reckoned with.