Hank is an Epic Brawler who was added to Brawl Stars in April 2023. He is a ranged attacker who fires balloons that deal damage on impact and explode after a short delay. Hank’s Super is a barrage of torpedoes that deal damage in a large area.
Table of contents
|1000 (balloon), 1200 (explosion)
Hank Star Powers
- It’s Gonna Blow – When Balloon Blast is charged over 80%, Hank gains 20% movement speed.
- Take Cover – Hank takes 20% less damage while near a wall, box, or other obstacles.
- Waterballoons – The next balloon blast also slows enemies for three seconds (the longer the balloon was held).
- Barricade – Hank takes 40% reduced damage for three seconds.
Hank Best Maps
Hank is a versatile Brawler who can be played on a variety of maps. However, he is especially effective on maps with short sightlines, such as Gravel Pit and Snake Prairie. These maps allow Hank to use his balloons to their full potential and deal damage to enemies from a distance or up close.
Best Combos with Hank
- Hank + Bo: Bo’s Super can provide Hank with vision and allow him to land his balloons more easily.
- Hank + Jessie: Jessie’s turret can provide Hank with additional damage and crowd control.
- Hank + Pam: Pam’s Super can heal Hank and keep him in the fight.
Hank Tips and Tricks
- Don’t auto-aim with Hank’s balloons. They are slow-moving projectiles, so you need to manually aim them to hit enemies.
- Use your Super to clear out groups of enemies. The torpedoes deal a lot of damage in a large area, so they are perfect for taking out groups of enemies.
- Use your gadgets to protect yourself. Waterballoons can be used to slow enemies down, while Barricade can be used to reduce damage.
- Play to your strengths. Hank is a ranged attacker, so use your range to your advantage. Stay back and pick off enemies from a distance.
- Use Hank’s Super to initiate a team fight. The torpedoes can deal a lot of damage to enemies and make it easier for your teammates to finish them off.
- Use Hank’s gadgets to escape from danger. Waterballoons can be used to slow down enemies and give you time to run away, while Barricade can be used to reduce damage.
- Don’t be afraid to get close to enemies. Hank’s Take Cover Star Power can reduce the damage you take, so you can afford to get closer to enemies and deal more damage.
With these tips and tricks, you’ll be well on your way to mastering Hank and using him to his full potential.
- Brawlers with high mobility can be difficult to hit with Hank’s balloons.
- Brawlers with area-of-effect attacks can be a threat to Hank, as they can hit him even if he is behind cover.
- Brawlers with crowd control can disrupt Hank’s attacks and make it difficult for him to land his shots.
Shark Tank (29 Gems or 1000 Bling)
Hank is voiced by Austen Moret, an American voice actor who has also voiced characters in the video games Dying Light, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Moret’s voice for Hank is a deep, gruff voice that fits the character’s tough-guy persona. He does a good job of conveying Hank’s sense of humor and his willingness to fight for what he believes in.
Here are some of the voice lines that Hank says in Brawl Stars:
- “Let’s get this party started!”
- “I’m Hank, and I’m here to wreck shop!”
- “You’re going down, pal!”
- “That’s what I’m talking about!”
- “Woohoo! I’m on a roll!”
Hank’s voice lines are all very fitting for his character and they help to make him a fun and engaging Brawler to play.
Overall, Hank is a versatile Brawler who can be very effective in a variety of ways. He is a good choice for players who are looking for a Brawler who can deal damage from a distance and control the battlefield.