Ash aka the Trash Knight is a chromatic brawler who can be unlocked as a brawler pass reward at tier 30 in season 8.
ash easily get furious about all the junk he has to clean up. dealing or receiving blows, even more so. the fury makes him faster and more dangerous, but eventually he cools down.
Ash’s first Star Power (First Bash): When hitting an opponent with his attack charges full, Ash gets even more angry. His Rage goes up by 200%.
Ash’s Second Star Power (Mad as Heck): Ash progressively gains up to 30% faster reload speed, equal to how enraged he´s become.
Ash’s first Gadget (Chill Pill): Though furious, Ash has to collect himself. A full Rage meter will recover 2500 health when this gadget is popped – less Rage, less recovery.
|Move Speed||2.40 tiles per sec.|
|Super Charge Attack Multiplier||84%|
|Super Charge Super Multiplier||50%|
Tips and Tricks for Ash
- Ash is good in maps where there is equal amount of walls and bushes.
- Ash is great against single hitting brawlers.
- With Ash, don’t use auto aim.
- He is bad against area splashes.
- You can use his super to defend from enemy by placing it in front.
- Underpowered when at the lowest rage bar and op when his rage bar is at max.