I’m sure you can agree with me that mobile gaming is what’s happening right now, more and more people are getting into mobile gaming because of amazing games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Mobile Legends Bang Bang, Brawl Stars and other amazing games.
Because of this a lot of people around the world are interested to learn how to play mobile games of which they do this by watching other people play games and others just enjoy watching people stream games online on platforms like Twitch, YouTube gaming and Facebook gaming. Am 100% sure that you are here because you want to become a streamer or you are thinking of starting streaming games, but the question is how do you start streaming from your phone to your favorite streaming platform? Simple! By following the following steps.
You have to have a mobile phone capable of playing your favorite game, or the game you want to start streaming. If you were to ask me what games do people like to watch, I would recommend one of the following games:
- PUBG Mobile,
- Call of Duty Mobile,
- Mobile Legends Bang Bang,
- Free Fire,
- Brawl Stars
- or Roblox.
For you to play one of the above games you have to meet its gaming system requirements, the good thing is most of the phones on the market are able to play the games I have listed above, but just to make sure that your phone is able to play one of the game listed above, below is the list of minimum phone system requirements to play the games.
2021 PUBG Mobile System Requirements
- PUBG Mobile Android Requirements: Player Unknown Battle Ground Mobile (PUBG M) is compatible with Android devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- PUBG Mobile iOS Requirements: Player Unknown Battle Ground Mobile (PUBG M) is compatible on iOS devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or later
2021 Call Of Duty Mobile System Requirements
- Call of Duty Mobile Android Requirements: Call of Duty: Mobile is compatible with Android devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- Call of Duty Mobile iOS Requirements: Call of Duty: Mobile is compatible on iOS devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or later.
2021 Mobile Legends Bang Bang System Requirements
- Mobile Legends Bang Bang Android Requirements: Mobile Legends Bang Bang is compatible with Android devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- Mobile Legends Bang Bang iOS Requirements: Mobile Legends Bang Bang is compatible on iOS devices with at least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or later
Now that you have downloaded your favorite game on your phone. How do you stream the game to the internet? For you to stream a game to the internet from your phone you can choose one of the following methods:
- Using a mobile application to screen cast your phone: They are a number of mobile application you can use to stream to Twitch, YouTube Gaming or Facebook Gaming. But I recommend using the following apps:
- Twitch: You can stream your game to Twitch directly from your mobile device using a Twitch app that you can easily download on iOS App Store or Google Play Store. You can easily start broadcasting the game by tapping the camera icon in the top nav of your Android or iOS in the Twitch app.
- YouTube Gaming: To live stream from your mobile using YouTube app, you’ll need:
- At least 1,000 subscribers. Once you get 1,000 subscribers, you many have to wait to get access to mobile live streaming.
- And you have to have at least Android 5.0+ device.
- Don’t worry if you have subscribers that are less than 1,000. Actually the best application that you can use even if you have 1,000 or more subscribers is Streamlabs OBS, you can download it on Google Play Store or iOS App Store for free. Its easy to operator, and all you have to do is connect your YouTube account and follow instructions.
- Facebook Gaming: like Twitch, Facebook Gaming has its own application that you can use to stream live your gaming experience to the platform. You can download the Facebook Gaming app on iOS App Store or Google Play Store. Its easy to setup and all you have to do is login in and follow the instructions.
Note: Most apps if not all will ask you to give permissions for the microphone which is necessary to capture your voice & game audio for your system. For Security reasons Android don’t allow internal sound recording, so when streaming your microphone will be the one picking the audio for your gameplay and your voice.
Thank you very much for reading this article. For more amazing articles like this one please subscribe below.