About Way in the stars
The year 2179. Humankind had successfully conquered space and started a few colonies, some of which have become fairly large cities.
The planet, which specializes in scientific studies, lost connection with the outer world, and an inspection group was sent to them. The group has everything that might be needed to repair, including tools and equipment. By exploring the planet’s and city’s ecosystem, you shall find out, what was the reason for the technogenic disaster and try to fix everything.
- Classical 2D shooter with convenient controls and dynamic battles.
- The game is on the verge of genres. You will meet two small Metroidvania levels, a stealth mission, and two staged battles.
- An interesting story, which is based on the real data, starting with elaborated animals ending with the reasons for the disaster.
- All levels are manually assembled, without any ‘level generating’ programs and never-ending same-looking rooms.
- A story-based adventure, which you won’t have to pass through over and over dozens of times in order to discover the finale. Just like in good old games, everything is revealed to you right in the very beginning.
- Diverse world: caves, mountains, developed city infrastructure, and more.
- OS: Windows Vista 32/64
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 980Intel Core i5-4210M
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space