About Sokoban (Boxman) Classic
Sokoban (Boxman) Classic
Boxman is an implementation of the classic box-pushing puzzle game, Sokoban. Each level has the same objective; to push boxes to their destination locations. Although this may sound simple, the progressive difficulty of the levels will certainly demand creativity, imagination and perseverance.
The rules are simple. You can only walk or push. You cannot walk through walls or over boxes and you cannot pull. There are 306 play levels. Enjoy!
- Player can choose between key board and mouse click mechanics
- Intuitive controls to undo, move, and push boxes
- Ability to save and review your path history at any stage
- Cheap and easy access to the solution to each level
- 306 classic levels of varying difficulty
- OS: Window 7
- Processor: 1.2GHz+, 32 or 64-bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse/Keyboard