About SEARCH PARTY: Director’s Cut
SEARCH PARTY is a survival horror game inspired by the cat/mouse gameplay of Clock Tower, and the resource management of classic Resident Evil.
Claire’s 8-year-old brother, Daniel, is missing. While looking for him during a search party, she finds herself completely lost and alone in the woods. She eventually spots a strange house in the distance… could Daniel be inside?
- Search for tools and weapons to defend yourself as you sink deeper into a hopeless nightmare of despair.
- Move carefully through the house. He’s hiding and waiting for you.
- Enjoy beautiful SNES style graphics that extend beyond the limitations of the 90s
- Prepare to be shocked and sicken by this morbid true crime slasher tale.
What’s New in the Director’s Cut?
- 2 new (secret) endings. A total of 5 endings to discover.
- A new area to explore, which expands on an existing ending for the original game.
- Unlockable costumes and items, for post-game completionists.
- Some re-done art assets, and additional environmental detail / interaction.
- Lots of other tiny tweaks and additions that make this a more complete version over the original.
Even if you’ve already played the original, there’s still plenty of reasons to rejoin the SEARCH PARTY!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: x86 32 bit
- Memory: 512 MB RAM