Mygnar, the mage, discovered an old book hidden in the depths of a dungeon. With the knowledge contained in the book he will be able to finish his studies and learn a powerful magic, "Blast magic".
Explore this dungeon-shaped maze, find the key and move to the next level.
Find new monsters in each level.
- Slime: A live goop that chases anyone who comes close. It can be born in different colors.
- Great Slime: Irregular slime with a menacing appearance. It always chases any threat in its territory.
- Zombie: A rotten corpse that was resurrected by magic. It has no will of his own, It only fulfills the wishes of those who raised him.
- Skeleton: A skeleton alive by magic. Like the zombie, it has no will of its own, it only fulfills the wishes of those who raised it.
- Ghost: The spirit of a dead person, attacks everyone who tries to get closer.
- Wisp: A bright light that floats wherever you want. Not much is known about this creature, only that it is hostile when it is protecting something of great value.
- Flaming Skull: A floating skull covered in flame. Chases and attacks those who approach.
- Shadow: A dark shadow with an evil appearance. It is a very territorialist ghost, chasing anyone who enters his domain until he eliminates him.
- Witch Spirit: The spirit of a woman who practiced dark magic. After her death, she was cursed to roam the world.
- Begrorn: A terrible monster created by the mixture of rotting bodies and dark magic. It is a spherical creature, has several tentacles, a giant eye and a mouth with a macabre smile.
- Cursed Necromancer: When alive, he was a mage specializing in summoning dark creatures and obsessed with figuring out how to resurrect people and other beings. When his time came, he was denied by death and continued his half-life in his rotten body. He attacks with an area spell.
Get to the end of the dungeon to unlock the "Blast magic" spell.
Overcome your limits by getting the highest score!
- OS: Windows 8.1/10
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space