About Minimum Wage: Influence The Election
The presidential election is one week away, and the White House is hiring for a night shift janitor. In an attempt to be voted in for a second term, the current President has invited several celebrities to visit him at the White House. Will he make a good impression hosting distinguished guests while voters prepare to cast their ballots?
As a night shift janitor at the White House, the President is counting on you to have his house spotless every morning by the time his celebrity guests arrive.
Your contract prohibits you from tampering with the trash you find. It may be tempting to use what you’ve found to manipulate the course of the election. But if White House security catches you on the premises not doing your job, you will be fired!
The MWBC radio channel is broadcasting all the latest election news and current voter surveys on whether the President is expected to be re-elected. Stay tuned for updates on celebrities coming to visit the White House, and how previous visitors are reacting to their meetings with the President.
Minimum Wage is a point and click stealth adventure game where your choices impact the story.
- Navigate the White House with your mouse to find and collect trash using your mop and bucket from a 2-D top down perspective.
- Discover trash in the dumpster, and steal items from areas inside the White House.
- Use stealth mechanics to time your movements past cameras and other types of security in order to plant trash you find across the White House and influence the course of the election.
- Some areas are harder to reach than others. To achieve the outcome you desire, you may have to find ways to use trash you collect to solve security puzzles.
If you are caught by security, you will be fired. But stick with it – you can always re-apply for your job to pick up where you left off.
Every night leading up to election day is a unique experience. Minimum Wage empowers you with conflicting opportunities to impact the election.
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Hardware vendor officially supported drivers.