Inferno is a game about revealing the truth. It is a 2D platform adventure game heavily inspired by 16-bit platformers. Gameplay focuses on action and some light exploration. In this militaristic adventure, play as Blake; a sergeant in the Ragnarok Army, tasked with eliminating threats.
Dive into the planet of Veden VI, full of dangerous creatures in its different caverns and environments. Collect upgrades through the journey to strengthen Blake against the biggest threat of them all, the Ragnarok Army.
Growing up in the SNES era, I wanted to capture the charm I felt playing games as a kid. 16-bit 2D platformers are my main inspiration and I wanted to make a game that my 8-year-old self would be excited to play.
- Challenging gameplay and boss battles
- Explore many different dangerous areas
- Tight and responsive controls
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 11