About Heroine for Hire
Check This Out!
About the Game
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FAUNESTRA
Lyre Harmoniel deals with a chronic, yet relatable issue: the inability to keep a job. Having lost eight of them in the past two months, she’s starting to border on desperate.
All she wants is a job where she can have fulfilling life and make a difference. And then she sees it… an ad that changes her life forever.
Will Lyre finally get the job of her dreams or will she crash and burn again?
- A pair of beefy stoic and sparkling love interests.
- 12 fully voiced CG scenes to discover.
- Ten befriendable characters with simple animations and partial voice acting.
- 100,000 words of professionally-written dialogue.
- Approx 9-12 hrs gameplay (depending on user’s reading speed).
- A SFW, wholesome, and dramatic romp, fun for the whole family!
MEET OUR CHRONICALLY UNEMPLOYED PROTAGONIST
Lyre’s strong sense of justice and habit of acting before she thinks has often led to her getting fired. Strong-hearted, impulsive, and eager to learn, she’s also smart, kind, or brave depending on your choices!
GAZE AT OUR HANDSOME LOVE INTERESTS
Veris is high-ranking member of the Golden branch of the Knights of Faunestra, Veris is known as quite the upstanding hero. Strangely though, whenever it’s time to work, Veris tends to up and disappear! I wonder why…?
Running a shop in addition to being the royal blacksmith. Fai is the youngest smithy to achieve the rank of ‘Master’. He’s a man of few words and fewer expressions. If you want to stay in his good graces, don’t call him a "hot-head"!
AND MANY MORE COLORFUL CHARACTERS
Faunestria is filled with Lyre’s friends and frenemies, who will help and/or hinder you in your quest for love and meaningful employment!
- OS: Windows 7 32 bit
- Processor: 1.66 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible card
- Storage: 500 MB available space