About Dark Tides
Dark Tides is the story of a seaside Victorian town that’s rapidly becoming infected with a disease that looks a whole lot like demonic possession. When a fake fortune teller finds out she can actually read minds she will become Cape Fortune’s unlikely heroine. But time is running out. Can Theodora Green solve the mystery, or will Cape Fortune be lost forever? Become immersed in Victorian mysticism and imagery, befriend a bizarre cast of characters and get seriously creeped out in this tale of horror and adventure, told in three chapters.
Point. Click. Read Minds. Save the town.
- Lovecraftian, story-rich narrative with authentic Victorian dialogue
- Immersive and unsettling atmosphere
- Beautiful 3D graphics with carefully-crafted, late-Victorian architecture, interiors and clothing
- A feisty heroine with a totally unhelpful sidekick
- Creative, challenging puzzles that you won’t need a walkthrough to solve
- Murder, betrayal, freak shows, taxidermy and so much more…
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1500 MB available space