Welcome to the world of CREEPSLORE, where text shown in all caps means someone is SHOUTING!
Take part in a surreal, interactive arthouse adventure inspired by older Adventure Games mixed with Choose Your Own Adventure books and RPGs. Supported by it’s massive list of (112+!) characters, heartfelt story, and uniquely weird art style, Creepslore is here to make you laugh, cry, and question it’s creators’ sanity and overall well being.
The game takes place sometime during the 1970’s, and is told from the point of view of a sarcastic character who gets suckered into an adventure after arriving on a monster filled island. Realizing there’s no way back, he now has to deal with a bunch of intoxicated creatures with idiosyncratic tendencies (ergo: they’re also stupid) who think humans are the de-facto best gourmet food option.
What this game offers:
- surreal & tongue in cheek humor
- a story with 5 completely different scenarios (no forced repeats of dialogues to unlock ‘extra’ content!)
- 18 explorable locations, ranging from cities to swamps
- more than 110 individual characters
- pre-rendered backgrounds created in Quake
- even MORE NUMBERS to grab your attention
- text, text and some more text
- a sad fish
What this game DOESN’T offer:
- saving the world
- cute anime girls
- a happy fish
PS: if you’ve ever wondered why the Giant Spider in Skyrim carries coins, and where the hell it puts them, we’ll, let’s just say we have the answer to that.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Sound Card: openAL compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: ToasterRig