Brightblood; a top-down action-adventure RPG!
You play as Akarra, the last surviving member of her race (The Akaii). After breaking free from a simulation and running away you find yourself in the outskirts of a massive city. You know you wield some kind of magical powers, but you don’t understand them or know how to use them. Uncover new techniques and grow stronger by plunging into the buried sanctums left behind by Akaii masters. Within each Sanctum, you must prove your strength to the unique warrior that is waiting for you. Should you pass the trial, and prove yourself in combat, you will learn new abilities and gain more power. At the same time, avoid being captured by bounty hunters!
- Explore a dystopian cyberpunk landscape and a medieval settlement in the countryside that is riddled with ruins and buildings from a time long past.
- Discover and explore sanctums to gain new abilities and uncover the mysterious past of the Akaii.
- Solve complex puzzles and fight off hordes of enemies within the sanctums.
- Find and use advanced technology to aide in your combat and exploration.
- Learn useful skills from Bizirik Artisans and Craftsmen.
- Collect resources and rare items.
- Trade goods for useful items and runes.
- Find and use runes to enhance your power.
- Rich story and lore.
- Hand-drawn 2D Graphics
- Traditional Animation
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space